Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Am I an Artist?

Well first of all you have to define "what is an artist"? In my opinion there is a branch of types of people who are considered artist. From singers to painters, to actors to writers. There is a very thin line between all these categories. People can say that a certain movie scene was a piece of art more so then a crappy painting of nothing. I feel like the piece would have to blow your mind upon experience as the emotions you get from two actors or the thought that one sculpture might give off. So now the question is, Am I an Artist? If someone asked me that question on the street, I honestly wouldn't say yes. I really don't fall in the stereotype or social aspect of what people consider an artist. I love making films, either to amuse or entertain my audience. Thats my goal in my life and if people consider my stories to be art then so be it and then I would be considered and artist to those who think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment